Monday, October 26, 2009

Changing~

As Many of my friend request, i trying to write my blog post in English, but somehow English just cant express my full feeling. Maybe is because of i used to speak Chinese in my daily life and i admit that i am poor in English especially in grammar and vocab. People usually say dance to express not dance to impress, same goes for blogging..i blog to express, but still got a little bit to impress my friend^^. Everyone do hope their effort looked up by other, and this how creativity continue to flow on as well as how passion continue to burn^^...When you heard your friend say "waa your blog so nice!" how will you feel? To be honest, i will feel a little bit embarrass yet still happy hehe..>.< (Pls don't Laugh at me =.=") thats why i can continue on to update my blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment