Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Miss You~~

Dear, i am very very sorry tat i made u lost ur phone T.T I very regret din ask u faster go bek...

I know u dont like me being sad, but i cant help missing you...after tat nite, i totally lost contact with u. Everytime, all i thinking was u...i so wish at that time you are beside me...

During the camp, this is wad i did specially for u...



This is the promise, I wont regret making it...There are always smtg i cant put into words, but I still have a lots to tell u.



A green heart leaf, so young, so pure and yet so simple...does it symbolizes Our love ? A love tat can withstand any challenge like the newly born leaf?

How are you out there? Without ur news i feel extremely empty....Cant hear ur voice make me feel very lonely. I miss you, I miss ur voice, I miss ur warmness, I miss ur gentleness.

No comments:

Post a Comment