Monday, October 25, 2010

Precious gift~

Today is 25 of Oct...another month ending soon...

Time passes very fast when we busy...This few week i am so busy..busy with church things, study and so and so..Busy until i rarely can on maple..well, should be is a good thing xD

I went through so much things..and manage to go through...thanks god for all of them..Now still have few lab reports and assignments on hand..and the study ><...

This sem, i feel that is alot better than last sem...i feel that my time is fully utilize..i din waste much of my precious time..and i learn cooking xD^^

My life is colored up with many different kind of color...Not much is spoiling the picture...I learn cooking, I learn guitar, I made new frens, I get rid my old emo self.

So many things have changed..so do people..somehow, I really miss everyone...back then..a "special one" told me.."even we are far apart, but we still Under the same sky" <<
The world is beautiful when love is around, the love that god granted for us..our most precious gift~

No comments:

Post a Comment