Thursday, December 10, 2009

All was just lies~

How much precious time has waste? How much things I have tried? What I do is only a bunch of foolish lie, that will only temporary makes me forget about her. Am I running away? How can I face it? No matter how happy i was at outside; No matter how I look ok, in the deepest of my heart, I truly understand I just cant live without her. All I did was keep myself busy, so that I have no time to think about her, but It was useless. So many friends around me, some even so close like families yet I still feel the loneliness. Maybe some will say I very weak, well what still I say but admit it?
How many times I cheer myself up, but when time past I just realize all was just acting. How many friends tried to cheer me up, but how many of them end up give up on me. Maybe I just so hopeless, loneliness is all that suit me the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment