Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My life today...

Today, I unusually woke up at 7 =="...well, not by myself..mom woke me up...the reason is I need to accompany dady go kota belud later...

after wash up, I drove to "wang city"(a kopi tiam) to have breakfast..with mommy and bro =)..den go to shop to meet dad...

Then off we go..only me and dady to kota belud, bro and mom stay at shop. Well, it is a short trip..1 hour and plus...we reach our client places to unload the goods..=) (forget to mention, we go kota belud is to deliver the goods to our client =))...

After that, dady let me drive..YAY..he asked me to drive to Tuaran...><", I duno the way, but i just drive anyway..everything went smoothly..

Is like few minutes, we have tuaran town in sight...well, dady ask me to stop someway to change driver...because, tat town is like dun have traffic law at all...the road is meant for Ppl..not car..well, not big deal..xD

K, after that we stop at "Tuaran Mee restaurant"


Yea..like the Restaurant's name suggest..they sell Tuaran mee =)...One of Sabah's special food...


It is a type of fried noodles..Taste pretty good =)..and the restaurant is crowed ><"
den i did a weird acting by taking photo of the shop's sign board..everyone staring at me...zzz..nvm, wad done has done..=)

Treated our stomach, den we set our course back to KK...My turn to drive again muhaha..

K, skip the driving part..ntg much to talk about...after reach shop, I drive again><" this time i drive mom's car..drive bro and mom go lunch LOL...this time, we go Inanam "kiong kee" It is near the bus station...well, I din take any picture this time xD...

More food for me..hehe...and I noticed got another "Tuaran Mee Restaurant" at Inanam..just opposite "kiong kee" LOL?...I wonder if they under the same owner...

K..I spent the whole afterNoon sleeping..the end..xD...Piggy life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment