Friday, December 24, 2010

Prefect's Reunion~

Just came back from Prefect's Reunion...=)...IT WAS FUN^^ wish the nite nvr end =)...

Well, start from morning...wake up, den went to lido pasar with mom and bro...long time din go liao..=)...den after that...go back home..continue sleep after breakfast..xD I sure is a pig xD...

ntg much to say for afternoon...coz i was sleeping the whole afternoon...the only thing worth mention is night...Prefect re-union..xD

I arrive early, (actually is on time, other is late ==")...walked around in school...ntg much change...den go back sit at prefect board...recalling those year when i was prefect..sweet memories..=)

I chatted with some prefects..some i knew them, some i dont..hehe =)...den i moved to the hall as the party is starting soon...saw some old frens..I sure miss them ><"...we still goof as usual xD>>youth!

well, I danced with girls ..hehe...but duno who are them..LOL..

after the party, i went "yam cha" with prefect of my batch!...==" like last time, they like to play with they foods and drinks...they go mix up the drink..wth...after that, desmond send me home..thx des..=)..

Memories =)...sweet and bitter...

No comments:

Post a Comment