Monday, July 25, 2011

My life~~

Yay, assignment almost done =)...but test is coming up ><, haven get into the mood to fit everything into my brain yet...And i have 9 chapter of alien things to read up and MEMORIZE!!! spare my life pls ><"

On the other hand, i learn a lots of things in church =)...basically is all about music and sound thingy =)...1st guitar, while learning, i found my self keep bump into some music theories..well hello theories =) nice to meet u hehe...2nd is sound system, I have been into 2 workshop which talk about sound, i particular interested in the mixer, and today is my 1st time get my hand on tat thing..muhahah..abit screw up...3rd, as church need more bassist, i gonna learn to play bass...sound fun to me hehe...

Beside that, alot of church event coming ahead, wish i have time to participate lu...another is which made me headache!!...duno who sign me into helper for children camp in nov, and i am in charge of games..woaa...is not i not willing to help out, is just the camp date is too close to my exam time!!! haiz...

I gonna say good buy for maple for awhile again...as the event has come to an end...no point to on maple in this critical time. Last 3 weeks le...gonna give in all i have to score!! JYJY!!!

2mr gonna dunk my head deep into the management slides..><" dun wanna fail this subject....life is hard, but full of wonders and surprise..that wad make it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment