Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Recently~~

Well, I din blog for a long time...i still doing great, for now, i busy engage with sch assignment and some church's event. My leisure time spent by playing maple and read manga...

Recently, I started to read one piece manga =)...the story line is amazing!!...and the author is so creative xD...no wonder it is the top manga!.

Last holiday, i spent my time playing maple...I started to play a wild hunter and decided to make it my 2nd main...until now, i manage to get it to 4th job, then sch started, i hardly have time to play...well, wait for next holiday lu...

Currently, i am having my winter sem, I took one subj this time...engineering management 1. well, i can say it is not very hard, but it defiantly not my specialty. Challenge took on xD...

This few day, i keep letting myself to bump into direct selling things...am way and another is ben and da ge selling de. all their business plan sound very attracting and convincing. well, i haven decide yet...must choose wisely =)

Ar...I think i will mention about her abit, as she basically is the center of my mind. I think, until now..we dun have much progress...and it hurt alot when ever i take a move...I am newbie in this kind of things lar...hold on or give up? haiz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment