Thursday, November 26, 2009

Forgive or Fight?~

When someone doing something that is not seems to fair to you, but he got a understandable reason behind, can he left to run wild like this? Bare with him because that is what he is? a spoil brat or a pitiful child that lack of love? Make friends just to get benefits from them, is this sound right? I am so pissed off with this kind of person.

Of cause sometimes we need to show out some of our abilities so that we can shine, but I don't know why such a shameless person exist on earth. Some small matter also want to show off, if wan to make people envy you, just be natural and they will know who to be admire.

Recently i heard that, he lack of family love even his family is rich, all his older siblings are far more superior than him, in the eyes of his family, he was nothing than just an extra nuisance. so i understand that, he doing this just to get attentions, but should I forgive him because of the reason? or Fight for my rights?

I tried to express my uneasy feeling on his action in an indirect ways, but he just too stupid to understand. Then i tried to accept him as who he was then try pretend to get along with him, well we did get along well, but his action worsen.

Some of the friends know this already, but they just keep quite and bare with it. well i doing the same, but i don't know where is the limit of my patients. some other just come to hate him and ignore him, but he was my friend since we are primary school, i just cant do this, this really out of my character and my way of human.

Haha...this is very obvious already, who he is, i think everyone can guess out easily. So forgive or fight?

No comments:

Post a Comment