Saturday, November 7, 2009

Meaningful Morning~

Today, I follow Swinburne RC team and went to a army salvation house to do a mass cooking for those orphans. I so miss those days went I still a prefect in STTSS, that time is we cook for ourself, but we do enjoy ourself with those half cooked vegetables haha. This morning sure reminds me of the old day, even I not really help out in any cooking, or maybe a bit on stirring the curry chicken and cook the rice with pandan leaves..sweet!!^^ The cooking part i sure do enjoy, but what I found that meaningful is I make more new friends. I enjoy sharing stories and experience with them. This kind of even not just benefit the orphans; it also brings members of RC team closer to each other^^. Then this idea flash across my mind, if I manage to run a company, I sure will organize some event so that my colleagues closer to each other and more into the company, but now all i have to do is learn as much as I can..my future is still long and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment