Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Night~

I used to enjoy when night come, because it is quite and peaceful. After busy whole day, night is the time for me to relax my mind. now is different, whenever night come, i felt the loneliness. This feeling is so horrible, you feel you so helpless and weak.
I used to watch stars shining in the black black sky, light up the sky, but now all stars are just like a broke heart fell in pieces all over the sky.
I used to feel the gentle wind blowing at my face, but now just feel like a sorrowful song play all over and over again.
The gentle night now turn out to be a nightmare, how i wish to wake up, how i wish to go back to the old times. The time when i can lying on the grass, with gentle breeze blowing and stars accompany me until i fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment