Sunday, January 3, 2010

I just wan be who I am~

I wanna change, I tired to my old self who always wear a mask in order to prevent someone hating me, then end up losing myself. What will i wanna care? they will hate me because we are not getting along, why would i wanna fake myself out in order to get along with them. well? I do admit this will result to loneliness, but i prefer loneliness than tiring myself endlessly just to get along. I believe that, there are someone out there who mean for me to get along. and I can still be back myself, not just a acting. Is there law say cannot have less friend? Nothing wrong with less friend, if someone got many friend, but non is close friend, is there any meaning? what a waste of time and life. I prefer best friend than numerous of faker. well i trow out my boom who will hit? i don't know, and don't wanna know~

No comments:

Post a Comment