Tuesday, November 30, 2010

An Aquarius..

From all the article I read about Aquarius... most of them say that, Aquarius is Unique..In the negative side of saying of Aquarius is weird.

Well, recently I feel that i hardly keep any conversation open...whenever I talk, the conversation tend to cold down...I maybe thinking too much..or really is thinking too much ><"...in fact I have to admit that Aquarius is lack of socializing skills...

I do proud of my talents..even though no one acknowledged them..maybe my laziness covered them up. I have to get rid of the damn laziness to let my talents shine again...but how?

Robots competition finally over^^, my team's robot get third place..quite happy with it^^, other than happy, I feel like dun wan the competition end...It is so fun! and our robot is still have lots of potential haven shown ..arr..k! must let go =)

Watched 1 and half movies these 2 days....haha, weird way to watch movie, who will watch half movie ==" but I have no choice...at 1st ah soon, elmer and I went to watch skyline..but watch half way the film snap! o.O ...tat explain for the half movie...then the cinema give us 4 open ticket as apologizes. so, the next day, we 3 and even went to watch Rapunzel^^...thumbs up!! Disney never let me down..It is so nice, even though it just a 1 and half hour movie, but i feel like 3 hour inside...and Rapunzel is super cute when her hair is short!

The nite of the same day, I went for zhe yii birthday party...well it is more like a gather..anyway, is the same..=P..and once again I order another food that is totally not worth! =="..I am so noob when come to order western food, next time gonna wait for other order 1st. that nite i spent RM36.40 just for a dinner..ouch!! thats the money I use for 3 days meals! Gonna save money ~~ =)

er..kinda off topic..well, just treat it as 2 in 1 post xD..Exam coming, fun time over..Study mode on!! (laziness still get in the way ==")

No comments:

Post a Comment