Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The feeling~~

This few week..really busy, and stress...

When a time like this come, in my heart the ego of a gf to tc me will appear...

I spend many time, involve in many things, enjoying my life outside virtual world...well, by doing tis, temporary make me forget that feeling..TEMPORARY~~

My fon is quiet for few weeks or months..i duno, din count the date, but this few day, it start to be noisy again...I really miss those time, those when fon is noisy time, every msg inside is so warm..i feel tat i am not alone...but i wish, those time nvr come back..at lease come back with different ppl...

My picture of life, got some shaded part which i wish it nvr there...and i glad it is there...Yea, i am being contradict..there are reasons behind...i duno how to explain..I not sure what i wan, In my heart, I miss them, I wish they come back, but in my brain, I dun wish to get into dejavu, I dun wish there are more shade area in my picture...

My life has changed, compare to last time, but not totally...My life now is more contained..Is more den virtual world..but still, virtual is part of it...cant possible 100% get rid of it..but i wish can minimize it..at lease, my next gf is not virtual..is someone who i can hug and feel her warmness..

Tonite is cold..

No comments:

Post a Comment