Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today~~

Today, is a typical Tuesday for me..free at morning, class at afternoon. Usually i will wash my cloth every Tuesday,but due to the cloth hanging place is occupied and the sky din seem so good, well, i guess i leave the washing for tomorrow ><"..in my closet, left the last set of clean cloth~~~pls have a good weather tomorrow >
Arr...kinda ashame to say this out...I actually wasted whole morning, doing NTG !!!...facebook~~guitar~~~movie..wth!!!..well, exam is at next month, but i ady can smell it =3=!!, in my heart is scare and worried after looked to those sux tests result >
K, another ashame thing...I plan to study EMO (energy and motion) after today's class...but, evil me:(is gonna rain soon, ltr u cant go bek home, now is the chance, Melvin offer to bring u back~), angle me:(u plan to study, dun waste time at home...at home u sure play comp)...at the end, evil win..NOOO!!! well, at least din win all, changed my plan to study with Melvin after tomorrow class..this time, cant let evil in again..>O

Well, wad the angel say is true..i go bek home, start prepare abit things for dinner, den face comp all the time...dean wolf start to say: tonite zak~~~coz 2mr patch...wth T.T bb study time xD...yea, finish zak, den dc LOL, k, off maple den go bath...after bath...guess wad...I am here writing..LOL!!!...gonna go slp le..hope 2mr can early wake to wash cloth...

MOTIVATION and DETERMINANT where are U!!!!???? TEMPTATION damn you, pls disappear in front my eyes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment