Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Sem, New Me~~~

Minna san, tadaima...well, now is already going to last day of 2nd week. My burning study passion almost gone off...thats bad...><

Good thing is, I can leave those lovely loverly couple feeling aside...Cursed me for about one year...I think i need to wait awhile to touch back those thing...

Hehe, I should be doing my homework now, but I am here...facing the screen, with my headset budded in my ears enjoying the songs again and again =)...

My peaceful life, think over many things and wider view, accepting things are as they are as well as ppl...life is easier and yet complicated. Dealing with lots of peoples are hard, but I cant back off, its a path I must take to grow up.

All I can do is try my best, and hope other can understand my lacks. I mean, I am not God or some perfect guy, I am a human too, I am not perfect...I fail and I stand back up and learn to not fall at the same spot...thats life.

Yea, sometime is depressing to see other fail to meet my expectation...but I think they doing for the best at that situation...What for I go and blame them? I cant gain anything from it but instead losing something I hold dear? Losing the precious friendship? If I go cheer them up or help them up will be better? well, I so wish everyone can be like this...at least everyone can be happy.

I don't know what other chasing in life, money? happiness? love? dreams? or just passing time? I pursuing my dream, a dream to live in a peaceful place without hatred everyone trying their best to help each other.

The smile on all of your face mean so much to me, the your laughters echo in my hearts leaving behind is those sweet memories we shared. Every thing about us, i swear I will hold dear and never let go...because of you all, I lived on and fight hard =)...

Thx god for letting me open my heart up after those hard time, these few day, i keeping some old fren in touch, a simple greeting is saving the sinking friendship...I am so enjoy my life now, I glad my oldself is back, only the good self hehe...

but some fren changed so much, some I hardly talk to them...they are like went and lived in a diff world than me ><...but I try my best to accept your new self, but I wont forget your oldself =)...because that was you too...

Live on, be understanding and smile =)...life is beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment