Saturday, March 26, 2011

These few days~~

Waa, this week is so busy~~..3 test on the same weeks... luckily I still manage to prepare...hehe. Next week gonna have one more test, den is Happy time =)...My Uni life is getting more and more interesting..Maybe because mind opened back?? o.O..

Well, told some of my close fren and my cousin about "her"...thats the 1st time i share these kind of things with other people in my whole life...but, my feeling is not yet confirm..so just let it be? Tried to talk to her few times but fail, sometimes even get hurt by her...>< I am so fragile LOL...I think some of my word when i talking to her is kinda harsh too..i duno why will be like this ><" (want to know who is "her", ask me personally ba) hehe

Kays, NOW gonna write about ANTS...I so damn hate ants..but i think they love me...wherever i go, they followed...they share same food with me...even i din invite them...wth!!!....they even give me "kisses" when i sleeping and next morning i get a bump, and it is so itchy...

These few days, I saw so many facebook spam from another website...some is for over 18 de...>< It is kinda embarrass when other saw my page have that kind of wall post...haiz...

Duno why, these few days, I read news using my phone alot...Maybe I concern about the situation of my favorite country I think~~...Or Grow ups tent to be love to read news? I not sure, but it is not a bad thing to do rite?

Since alvin and evan invited me to go college group's gather, every friday I will go to my school G block seven floor to hear a "talk"(duno what appropriated word to use) about leadership, I enjoy the talk alot...and i glad I gain some more nice fren from college group =) It is great to surround by frens ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment