Saturday, April 2, 2011

1 week holidays ^^

today is the 1st day of my 1 week mid sem break...morning and afternoon, basically I spent my time playing badminton. I din play for quite awhile already, as last 2 week is busy preparing for test...so today's performance is not as expected ><"

while I am writing this, I am waiting for my fren to fetch me to church...every Saturday night I will go there for song practice...=)...but since last month I found another reason to go there...hehe...

well, lets talk about my Plans for this holidays, Kays, for today and tomorrow, basically is like usual weekends...saturday morning and afternoon play badminton, night go church, den sunday morning and afternoon will at church, and night for this week will go 101 for keith meeting hehe...

kay, fun part start on monday, monday i will go permai rain forest for a 2 days 1 night trip with 14 others...Hope it will be fun =)...then, wednesday,thusday and friday i will try to force myself to study math..>< kinda fall behind already...den, next Saturday and Sunday, I will go bau for youth alpha weekend away...look forward to it =)....kays thats my 1 week holiday's plan...

about the permai trip, I heard college group also went there, well, not sure will meet them or not...but wish them have their fun time too =)...I never been too permai before, nope it is not too bad...feeling kinda disappointed to see that, not many ppl actually wan to help out in the preparation of this trip. well, not much I can do too, but i will try my best to help out..coz few person's effort but everyone get to enjoy is kinda not good. opss..holiday should not say some depressing thing...><

well, I guess I need to stop here...drag on only will led to more complains >< hehe...good days everyone..cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment