Friday, April 29, 2011

There goes a week~

well, another week has passed...ntg much to talk about actually, just in the whole week, I spent most of my time doing math and slacking...><"...still considering whether next week should stays back or not...I just hard to focus went got other ppl around ><"
well, the only thing that worth to talk about is on Wednesday lor... our sister Anne and Charles's son 1 month old dinner...

The dinner is buffet type, and the food not so bad =), but I hold myself back, dun wan eat too much as I dont have much time to go for exercise...getting fat liao ><", and then I follow rev then's car back home, but before back, he bring me to St.Thomas's leaders gathering...LOL...and I am the only teen in there other all is adult...><" and the owner of the house chia me eat Mishua...LOL..

Okay, today is friday, ntg much in the morning....so I straight jump to night. I went to alpha just now...so glad she also there =)....Had some small event with her made me so happy hehe^^...sry ah, I am not telling at here. Today alpha lesson is quite relevant to me. It is about how we fight against evil =)...Had so laughters and fun time hehe...so Satisfy...

Tomorrow I gonna chiong for math again..haiz...Sunday probably din go to church as it is combine service.. then Monday will go outing yay!...Okay, thats all my plans for next few days, after the outing, will focus on study ady...as Friday and Saturday got test...><" Wish me luck~~~

I will try update as much as possible..=) cya next time

No comments:

Post a Comment