Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another week~

awww...Holidays over...and another week have passed...happy or sad, it was a fulfilling week...=)

This week is like another typical school week for me, on week days, Morning I will be in school, night time basically will stay at home. but for wed of this week, I went to bible study =)...It was good. den friday went to alpha as usual, the only difference is elmer got go=)...den saturday went to school in the morning, and get a free pizza hut meal for lunch thanks to duckie =)..afternoon went to church for song practice, den night went to a church member's house warming. then for today, Sunday, went to church in the morning, have youth time in the afternoon. and I basically sleep all the rest of the time..haha..messed up my bio time again. LOL

Although I lost my passion to do any homework, I still force myself to do abit abit...seriously, my weeks are so not productive compare to others ><, especially my math, already lacked few chapter behind.

yesterday was the day of election for Sarawak...now i found myself weird by get all exciting over result. as it doest have much to do with me. weird me.. xD...

Talking about weird, I wonder I got weird myself out by asking random question to her, some more at random time..LOL...so wish I can be myself when I am around her...seriously, I dont scare to let her know, I only scare the consequence ..haiz, I really duno what to do.

Life is hard, but we can make it trough together...Accept everyone with open mind, dont judge, dont compare, everyone is different and special in their own ways. Be glad they are them =). Reach out your hands to those who needed help, doesnt matter if nothing much they can offer back...My friend told me, the smile on their face, is the greatest gift from those whom we help. Don't mind much you have given, remember how much you have received.

God gave us the ability to communicate, use it wise and we will never be alone...no one want to be alone, nor deserve to be. I know it is hard, but the walls between us can be break down by cares and greet. Treasure anyone that have been honest to you...remember those who confronted you without wearing mask. These are true friends that are so rare and almost extinct.

Don't complain the world is messed up, but put effort to make it a better place...It doesn't matter u do it all by yourself, at least you fighting for what you feel right. =)....oh no, suddenly have so much idea come into my mind....I think I shall stop here, looking forward to another week =) with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment