Friday, April 22, 2011

Feelings~

Today, early in the morning, and took a look at my fb, and saw one video that my house mate shared. It is about the stages of a relationship, well, a negative one, they end up broke up...sad. yesterday, my room mate let me watch a video also about relationship, that time I already went into deep thought, add this one. I give myself an ans, "wait".

As long as I can remember, I always have this thought "it is not wrong to tell other my feelings" but, after telling some feelings, I need to take responsibility. some feelings are to much for other to carry.

My ans "wait", is because I dont wan another tragedy. Ntg much I can offer to her, there is no reason I need to make her mine. Her life is much better like this. Thats what I thought.

Maybe, other will ask me, what about "what she think?", maybe, I will selfishly say, what ever she think,the result still the same. arrr...I duno, I seriously duno...I just dont wan her to feel bad, sad, confused, lost or unhappy...I just want her to be happy...I wish i can know what she think ><"


well, as for now, I will just let it be...I lost~~

No comments:

Post a Comment