Sunday, April 24, 2011

Busy Busy Life, Make Me Feel Alive =)

It is week end again =)...my weekend plan is almost full...starts from Saturday, Morning went to study, >< finally can have some time sit down and have to mood to study properly...well, not much I studied, but at least got smtg =)...

afternoon go play badminton...Muhahaha, I play like "got wind" LOL, den those basketball player also playing there, >< there are few times i almost get hit by ball zzzz. I just played awhile, then rush to church for song practice =)...that time I am soaked hahaha...ntg much to write about in church ><...

night rush to Alvin's church LOL, rushing day for me hahahhaa...but I glad I went there, they invited a guest speaker, according to Alvin them, he is a miracle worker...but, I like his speech...so meaningful and most of the thing is I nvr think of =)...I cant recall every point he said...but I sure when time and situation rite, the idea will reappear =). A wonderful day end here....

Well, add in some sub stories hahaha...it is so rush, I just confirm the mt climbing form with others, den the next day need to give out ady...I dont even have the time to go photocopy LOL. den because I have no time to sms da ge, I ended up sms him around 12 am LOL...so sry >
okay, come to easter Sunday, it rain heavily in the morning>< my cloth cant dry at all...Sun pls come out or else i dun have cloth to wear liao...well, as usual, I went to church, today I am support singer, well, not too bad nor too good =)...just sing as what I can..LOL...afternoon no activity, so after lunch den go back home and sleep...den until 6pm wendy fetch me to church and join other to go to a nursing collage...Wow, th collage is so huge...for some reason, their collage life is so wonderful =)...I chat with one of the student there, he said all of them are living in hostel...so fun ><"...well, I think this will be the end of today =)....

2mr MOnday, I guess I will have Monday blue again ><...

No comments:

Post a Comment