Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sushi!!! xDDD

Today is tuesday...Sushi king is in promotion...rm 2 for most of the sushi xDDD....this is not the 1st time they doing it...but it is the 1st time i get this chance to eat sushi for so cheap xDDD....

I went there around 4.30pm with aaron, alvin and jian siang...not much ppl Q+ing...we wait awhile den can go in ady....at the end, I finished 9 plates of sushi ...burp...excuse me..xD...this is the 1st time i can eat sushi until so satisfy...hehehe.

after that, I join rocky them went in again...but this time, I go in just to drink tea...they siao one, spam wasabi like water...><. I saw many ppl from my school at there....and saw some pretty girls too hehe...

should I buy her a Bracelets as b.day present?...I so wish my feeling can deliver...><

well, ntg much to write about sushi already...hmm, Maybe I will talk about things I encounter today...

well, the most serious one is one of our friend get so upset with our gang...well, I think the main reason is not with us leh...I already trying our best to help liao...dont say that we are taking advantages. I also duno what to say liao....

sry for the mood killing story ><...actualy, there are more depressing story...I decided not to share at there...=)

I think I will end here...ntg to talk about....

No comments:

Post a Comment