Sunday, May 1, 2011

Life~

Life is hard, went I walking into adult's world, step by step, I can feel it more and more clear...No one u can rely other than your own. There are friends who are ready to lend you a hand, but in the end, you have to solve your problem yourself.

Last time, I was covered under parent's care and protection. Anything I want, they will try to make it possible...that time Life is easy, but all I know is complaining about teacher and stuff, when think back, those thing just a mere of puny problem compare to adult's world.

In Church, they told me, when ever you need help, you can ask from GOD..Yup, I believe that, GOD gave me courage to face the problem, but I still need to solve it myself, but thx GOD for that. I dont expect GOD will solve those problems for me while I doing nothing...I dont believe it will work that way.

Not everything I can have it my ways even I tried my best. Other may say this is unfair, but I just take it as I have not met the standard. Anyways, just live with it...

My life now, is not too bad, I cant say that it is good, but at least I satisfy with it. Got foods to eat, got roof over me, got school to go, got cloth to wear...When looking at other who life is not as good as me, I asked myself, where did I get the rights to complain? I already have more than other, I should be glad...

I wonder I am a perfectionist or not, but I feel that when I doing things for other(not myself) I try my hardest to make it as good as it can be...my expectation is very high and I cant meet them most of the time. I dont like those feelings...

Another thing I found myself very bad at is trusting other's ability...for most of the time, I do all the works myself. I tried to share with my partner before, at the end, I prepare everything and let them do the final touch...><"

Oh,I kinda out of topic..xD....Life~, I wonder what will mine will be like in future...I wonder my dreams can come true or not...Now I struggling to score well in my study, I trying my best to learn for my future, but I ended up slacking...I dont know why...Even I full with passion to study, but still I will get distracted by other things.

As a boy, I not ready to grow up so I wont call myself man...><", It is natural for me to fall for girl...I made promise to myself, I will work hard so that I will be able to take care of them and by that time then I will let her know my feelings ><"
as I don't want her to suffer or worry with me. I wonder will other call me selfish?

Another thing about life is, from what I heard, the outside world is dangerous, as other is trying to get benefit from you. They dont care what method to use, even it will destroy you...Friends with knife in their smile, I cant help it but to put my guards up...but how much of this I can avoid? Will I able to stand back up after getting strike?

Maybe I not need to worry about this things for now as I still studying....I am blessed to be on the bright side of this world, but I am sad, pity and admire those those who lived under the shadow of this world, struggling to live on...I wish to share my blessing with them~

No comments:

Post a Comment