Monday, May 2, 2011

Special day~

Today is Monday, 2nd of May, because of 1st of May labor day falls on Sunday, so we have 2nd of May to be holidays..YAY...

After some trouble and worries, we finally planned out a trip to Adis buan...Although there are till problem here and there..but we still able to make it through without killing the mood..hehe...

1st is, we din know the road to adis is so bad..Lucky the rough road din bring us any big problem...Okay, under the lead of a uncle, we safely reached Adis Buan resort...It is a nice place =)...Although it is not so high class, but it brings me closer to nature...

Well, the Uncle who lead us to here help us arranged a guide for us to jungle trekking...big thanks to the uncle =)...then comes a minor problem, while waiting the guide to come, we got nothing to do...so we wondering around try to killing time with anything we found...there are monkeys and owl in cages for us to see...hehe...how rare to see an owl...its eyes are so big...almost like a fake plastic eyes...><"

Okay, finally the guide came, there goes our journey...the trek is not steep like mountain, but it got its own challenges too...1st, because it just rained, the ground is wet and muddy...2nd, there are so many 独木桥, and they are not so welled support ><", 3rd is the trek is to narrow, all leaves and grass is leg cutting (but I expected this much to happen) haha...but anyways, it was fun!!...

After coming out from the walk...we saw some other was playing kayaks...!!!! we headed straight to extent the booking time...and here we goes to play water yay!!...the water is very clear...I have a very good time with others in the water too ....for the 1st time I played kayak on my own....and for the 1st time, I wont getting nervous going under water...

I think those are the most interesting part...there are stories happend between me and her...but I dun feel like sharing it here...sry >< "...as conclude, today I am super happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment