Thursday, May 26, 2011

Recently~

What a busy week...><" tomorrow will be my math exam, last heavy subject exam for this sem...but that doesn't mean i will be free after that ><"...church camp is getting nearer, I still have finish those task in my hand....

Tomorrow my exam is at 2pm...it is a 3 hours exam...3 tiring hours...after that, I need to go worship convention at 7...and MAYBE will join others for badminton at 10...busy and interesting LIFE =)

Something happened to me recently...my heart sway again...should keep my mind focus ><", but I still will admit that she is special...maybe too special for me to handle...

while writing this, I having my headsets plugin to my ears and enjoying 杨丞琳's 左边...fell in love with this song ady...I 1st time hear it is from church's sing k event...i forget who choose it ady...but it is very nice =)...thousand feelings rushing inside me ^^

recently, I have so much to say, so much feelings...but I chose to hold myself back...duno is wise choice or not...I only know i ain't feel good ...

No comments:

Post a Comment