Monday, May 23, 2011

Life~

Din update for quite awhile, I was busy studying for my exams...hardly have time to update. Well, I still have exam tomorrow, but I got some feel now, so must update =)

Everyone's life is different, because we walked different path, been through different places. when think back, I have walked all the way here, is not easy!! All thanks to those who walked with me before =). I fell, I stand back up...I cant be sure I wont fell again...but I must stand up every time i fell.

Life is full of wonders and unpredictable things. I never though I still have so much to talk with her...It has been a year plus since we stop contacting each other. I treat her as a friend, a very special one. She helped learned so much! She make me realize how immature I was. A Big Thanks to her =)

Life can be a rough journey, but that is what make us strong. What every road I facing, I just gonna keep my head up, feet on the ground and keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment