Sunday, March 13, 2011

Opened up =)

Lots of thing have happen...In this world as well as on me. Lets talk about the world...1st, mass killing case in some middle east country is so heart breaking. I wonder they treat human life as what? I was so uncomfortable after knowing the news. Then recently, just few day before, my favorite country Japan was strike by a level 8.9 earthquake and follow by the deadly tsunami..SAD!!! Human are so puny when come against nature, People, please love our mother earth.

Now, talk about things happen on me ..=)...basically is about my life. it is not some depressing story, but some heart enlighten one hehe. now, I can say that my life is optimize. On week day, Morning study, evening gym or play badminton, night rest and stay connect with frens. I really enjoy my life! well, sometime laziness still kidnap me, I still trying my best to get rid of it.

On weekend, I usually spent most of my time in church. Friday night I will got to youth alpha, Saturday night I go church for songs practice, Sunday morning is service and afternoon is youth activity^^. Other then go to church, Saturday morning and afternoon I will go play badminton...I kinda addicted to badminton hehe. Anyone interested to play with me?

Ok, now talk about the title of this blog post, Opened up, I basically is mean I escape from the claw of emo and heartaches den open my heart back to the world. What I wan to say is about the feeling and things I feel. When ppl is happy, good things will come along and vice versa. During the "dark age" of my world, I feel that no one understand me, no one really care, but now, I can confidently say all of that are false!...My frens and family care, they never forget me =), the problem is myself who close my own hear from them.

Life is beautiful, I am not talking about some people's life, but everyone's...life maybe is unfair, but trust yourself to live over it or even change it. Gambateh Minna, watashi no tomotachi.

No comments:

Post a Comment