Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Love my life^^

When i am in high school, from time to time, i will hear some senior who came back to visit us say, uni life is smtg very enjoyable and nothing to afraid abt^^

Now, I truly can feel all of the joy^^, especially, all those non local student, gather tgt like a big family, caring each other...

Although, study in uni is hard, but You dont have to face the challenges alone..we have bunch of friendly frens and SOME nice and caring lecturer..I SAID "SOME" XD!!

Hope, all my frens out there are enjoying too^^

One thing i learn from church, Use ur heart to love and care everyone around you, You will find that U will have someone doing bek as U do~

Ya, of coz life cant be so wonderful and perfect all the time~sadness still will around sometime, it is unavoidable, but u can minimize it..look at the bright side~~^^

Ya I admit that, SHE did leave a big hole in my heart. Almost everynite I will felt the emptiness...Until now, I still cant find anyone to fill in that hole perfectly, Even is herself, She had changed...zzz I Must be hapi!!! cant think so much ><" ps~~

This week, i tried quite a few of new things^^...I donated my 19 year old blood o.O for the first time^^...I actually manage to play pool^^...I build up a prototype robot in just an afternoon time^^...I forgived some person how hurt me badly^^...Now i feel that my life's value...all those i been trough, i so wish i can share with u all~~~

I wish i can try everything in the world...I treasure my life~~and my frens...and everyone's heart!!! U all mean alot to me..Those who felt down, get bek up>< i still need u~~those who flying with dream pls dun forget abt me...well, even u forget, i wont^^ Wish u all good luck~~ I think i should end now...xD haha, today i am so hapi!!

Blog theme will change soon^^ Stay tune..( I try post as much as i can)

1 comment:

  1. Heh, Here can post longer :D! Since everyone had to change, why not changing yourself to a better person. Changing have no crimes, only if changed wrong turns, it'll turn out to be a ugly fruit. so yeah, even she changed, u still have alot of friends who're care about you. Most of the times, Friends are the ones that always cheered you up!! So dun take it in heart! Even no1's here for you, you MUST endure those pains. like me :D! but if you ever need a listening ear, im here to listen to all your pains. i might be younger than you, but, i had more pains than you :)! So yeah, TAKE CARE YA! Dun think tooooo much ;D!

    ReplyDelete