Monday, September 20, 2010

><" shouldn't have tis feeling

Today is Monday, I purposely wake up earlier to prepare for my struc test. Well, I am not the type that will str8 go into study.

I opened my fb den start browsing around...den I read her status>< In her status, she is writing for another person...

Well, for now she is just a ordinary online fren for me..but why i have the uneasy feeling zzz stupid of me.

I guess i will be better afterward when i am in school^^

and btw, I maybe will change the design of my blog again >< not satisfy with the current one...but i wont be close down the blog when updating the design..i try do everything in one go.

(the morning sky that is just outside my window is so beautiful) ( random) just a sudden feel, at 2nd though its not a beautiful as u think..hahah..shall continue my study >< running out of time..

No comments:

Post a Comment