Sunday, September 19, 2010

Should Stay at Home Whole day =="

Now only i realize, Stay at home whole day and doing useless things will make me crazy =="

Too free to think those unnecessary things, but I still glad the chance i staying at home doing ntg is less than last time xD....

Well, for now...live well w/o another half^^...not like last time, sms every day..now my fons are quiet..only parent will call me around nite time..hehe

Life is great, The only matter where u stand to view it...hehe, can say tat, i am enjoying life now, even i still studying..my "enjoy" is not like after retire den always play around or travel around...My "enjoy" is be glad tat i can walk trough everyday with new things around^^ even it is a small one~~

Hehe~~ya hor..some frens complain that i din post any picture..well, i just duno wad to put...I love to take picture, but lazy to xfer the picture i took from fon to comp..><" so sry for that..if i happen to get my hands on some really nice one..i definitely will post.

Be hapi~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment