Thursday, September 30, 2010

'Oh no!!! Not again ><"

Arrrrhhh, Guess wad...today is Thursday, i should be no class but i still go to school "FOR STUDY" yea..Study, den i End up in library, facing the Math notes but my eyes are on the computer screen. =="...well, some maybe will think that I am looking at lecture slides...in fact, I am not?? xD I was In FB!! and Maple forum...omg~~~

Next Monday, I have MOS and MATH TEST!!! but for now, my preparation is like only 10%? =="...

Well, well, should i be positive? xD "Abit is better than nothing" haha, i guess this sound more like an excuse than positive thinking.

Human is hard to accept change, and this is one thing that I hard to overcome=="...but Things around us is changing from time to time...sometimes, i read some of the post in fb that my dear Frens posted...i had a feeling that they changed, then a weird feeling make me feel like i am scare to contact back with them.

Ar..Gonna stop writing now ==" Math~~~~time =="

No comments:

Post a Comment